Trucking means long hours and hard work, but the love of the open road, the smell of diesel, shootin' the breeze with buddies over the CB, and a welcome return home make it all worthwhile. And there is no better way to honor the life of a trucker than with a gorgeous wood art memorial such as this well-crafted, American-made Trucker Urn. 230 cu.in.
The Trucker Wood Cremation Urn with Dimensional Inlay Art is beautifully designed for the truck driver's last ride home. This unique cremation urn features a big rig rolling through the countryside, passing a peaceful farm as the moon sets in the distance. Urn box is made from premium wood in your choice of solid oak, walnut (as pictured), mahogany, or maple. This hardwood urn is meticulously handcrafted in Oregon, USA.
Due to the intricate scene these are built and finished within 1-3 business days in an old-fashioned woodshop nestled in the hills and valleys of southern Oregon.
- Made in the USA
- Built using real, premium hardwoods
- Your choice of Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, or Maple
- Exquisite 3-dimensional woodcarved art scene
- Big rig truck cruising through farmland country
- Exterior dimensions: 10-3/4" L x 8" W x 7-5/8" H
- 230 cubic inch capacity
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- This urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- Each urn will hold the remains of an individual who weighed up to 230 lbs
- To simply calculate the volume you need, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacitg this urn is from the featured collection, Call Lovedonesurns for free Promo code.
- Free standard ground shipping
- This wood urn is made to order in 1-3 business days on orders over $100.00
- Time in transit varies by destination; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Do you need this for an event? Let us know and we'll make it happen